SAVOX HIGH TORQUE CORELESS DIGITAL SERVO 20KG@6.0V
The new SC-1256 standard size coreless digital servo is leading edge technology with super high 12 bits resolution and super strong Titanium Gears.
- Extremely powerful with 20kg-cm torque at its size
- Extraordinarily light in weight, 20% lighter than its kind in the field
- The Coreless motor inside has brought the output performance to the top level - smoother, faster and more efficient
- The metallic case design not only exudes an exquisite style but helps the operating to stay cool and smooth.
- Super strong and precise-made Titanium metal gear form as the solid framework of our servo. Our design will make “Crumbled Gear” history.
- Ideal for TOC, steering servo on 1/8th scale Buggy, Big Foot and Crawler.
- Dimensions: 40.3 x 20 x 37.2mm
- Weight: 52.4g**
- Speed (sec/60°): @4.8v 0.18, @6.0v 0.15
- Torque (kg/cm): @4.8v 16, @6.0v 20
- Gear: Titanium/Alloy
- Case: Aluminium Heat Sink
**Weight listed does not include wires or horns.
There are no videos currently available for this product