BIND N FLY, REQUIRES SPEKTRUM TRANSMITTER TO FLY
From the masters of micro-heli innovation is a 3D machine that breaks all the rules of performance. That’s because the Blade® 180 CFX packs everything you’d expect from a 700-size, pro-class electric heli into a ballistic machine you can 3D just about anywhere. Digital, rotary servos are mounted inside carbon fibre frames with optimised servo geometry. Our Spektrum™ AS3X® flybarless system now includes piro-compensation to offer control that’s kinetic in every orientation. Because performance is nothing without power, a high-speed out-runner, Castle ESC and 3S Li-Po battery deliver incredible authority to both the flybarless head and torque-tube driven tail rotor
Never has a micro-class heli been made so capable. Never before has it been this easy to get a high-performance 3D heli.
Optimised Servo Geometry
Optimised servo geometry virtually eliminates mechanical inefficiency by keeping swashplate links near vertical throughout their range of motion. The result is a flawless cyclic and collective response that feels almost telekinetic
AS3X™ Technology with Piro-Compensation
The Blade™ 180 CFX heli utilises Horizon Hobby’s innovative AS3X® flybarless technology that now features advanced piro-compensation for unrivalled performance in a helicopter of this size.
Castle Creations ESC
The reliability of a Castle Creations Talon 15 speed control assures great performance for even hard-core 3D flying plus pilots will enjoy the convenience of having motor timing and optimal governor settings pre-programmed.
Rigid carbon Fibre
The carbon fibre side frames sandwich aluminium bearing and mounting blocks for a structure that is as durable as it is integral to precision control.
The Spektrum™ AR6335 6-channel receiver features AS3X flybarless technology built-in to deliver high-speed stability and precision that’s compatible with your favourite programmable aircraft transmitter with Spektrum DSMX7reg; technology.
Nanolite Rotary Servos
The all-new Spektrum rotary servos feature conventional rotary movement and digital precision with a response speed to meet the demanding workload of flybarless mechanics.
Brushless Outrunner Motor
The high-torque outrunner motor installed offers pro-level power and a 5800Kv output for aerobatic performance that doesn’t lag behind.
3S LiPo Power
The included high-output E-flite® 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po battery offers the performance hard-core 3D pilots demand.
Torque-tube Drive Tail
The torque-tube drive tail system features ball-bearing support inside an aluminium boom that connects at the tail rotor to a strong one-piece tail case.
- Optimized servo geometry for flawless control
- AS3X® technology with piro-compensation
- Reliable Castle Creations Talon 15 ESC
- Rigid carbon fiber side frames deliver a solid structure
- Integrated bearing block servo mounts
- Digital high-speed Spektrum™ nanolite rotary servos for long-lasting precision
- Spektrum™ DSMX® AR6335 nanolite receiver with AS3X flybarless technology
- Powerful, 5800Kv brushless outrunner motor
- High-output 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po flight battery (included)
- Efficient torque-tube drive tail with ball-bearing support
- Aluminum tail boom and one-piece tail case design
- Requires a 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX® technology and a suitable Li-Po battery charger—both sold separately